We are looking for an experienced UX researcher to join our client's team onsite in the Middle East. You will be responsible for helping define and drive the future of client products. You will reveal what our users need from our products by conducting research, working with cross-functional teams, and performing usability studies. These responsibilities also include inspiring change, delivering oral and written presentations, evaluating qualitative and quantitative data, and helping the UX team better understand what would make a user’s experience more intuitive, accessible, and seamless.
- Conduct primary and secondary user research.
- Conduct and evaluate quantitative and qualitative research.
- Perform market and ethnographic research.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to identify and evaluate research topics.
- Plan and implement user research strategies and methodologies.
- Advocate research findings to diverse audiences through written and oral presentations.
- Mentor and coach junior UX researchers on the team.
- Perform usability studies with consumers.
- Ask questions, gather data, and analyze data.
- Use a diverse set of UX research tools.
- 7 years of UX research with Service design experience
- Experience working in banking sector will be added plus.
- Ability to share research results quickly and effectively.
- Ability to perform all research-related tasks including research, planning, evaluating, and iteration.
- Ability to formulate specific, answerable, and practical questions.
- Ability to collaborate effectively with stakeholders and act as a strategic partner in product decisions.
- Experience with remote testing tools
- A strong desire for creative problem-solving with a positive attitude
- Excellent time-management skills
Languages and level -
1) Fluent in English
2) Degree in Computer science, software engineering or equivalent.
3) Available on a Full-time basis
4) A relaxed and reliable team member that enjoys working with others
More jobs at Confidential
Lead Service Designer
More jobs in Italy
Service Designer Intern
UX & Service Designer Internship
Report this Job Listing
We can help you attract the best service design talent and grow your brand. Partner with us.
Don’t miss important updates.
Join our email list to stay updated on new jobs, resources, events, and more to help you with your career