We are the largest private and independent Italian banking group with its roots in a 450-year entrepreneurial history characterized by innovation and openness. We are working to build the sustainable financial ecosystem of the future with the aim of contributing to the personal and business challenges of our clients.
Our goal is to constantly improve the design and optimization of our products and services to respond effectively and innovatively to customer needs and guarantee them a simple and distinctive digital experience.
With this in mind, we are looking for a Service Designer , a talented, collaborative and creative person.
Within the Experience team of the Innovation area, you will contribute to the development of strategic projects aimed at the end-to-end redesign of the digital service, product or processes, always starting from the customer/end user experience, from their needs and its expectations.
Working in multidisciplinary teams, in close contact with the Business Owner, Marketing Specialist and Product Designer, you will be responsible for:
- Guide the user experience in terms of defining the Customer Journey, through user research activities, benchmarks, definition of scenarios, contexts of use and personas
- Mapping and overseeing the customer experience as is and to be areas to monitor the voice of the customer and identify opportunities for improvement
- Give a tangible impact to the success of our digital products, designing the user experience and defining the user's contact channels with the Bank;
- Define KPIs useful for monitoring and optimizing the customer journey
- Relevant experience of at least 2 years in communication / design agencies or companies, in the digital field (experience in the banking / fintech sector is considered a plus)
- Excellent knowledge of tools for the operational creation of customer journeys, prototypes, wireframes, mockups: Miro, Sketch, Figma (UXpressia is considered a plus).
- Curiosity and passion for the world of digital design, which translates into a constant update on digital and design trends.
- Experience in leading and applying user centered design processes;
- Good knowledge or experience in setting up and conducting user tests and workshops
- Ability to propose functional, creative and concrete solutions, which take into consideration not only user feedback but also technical constraints
- Ability to autonomously follow several projects in parallel, in an iterative and result-oriented perspective
- Ability to work towards objectives, getting involved with passion and professionalism
- Aptitude for teamwork, with one's own work team and with the various internal and external stakeholders involved in the project
- Proficiency in the English language
More jobs at Banca Sella
More jobs in Italy
Service Designer Intern
UX & Service Designer Internship
Report this Job Listing
We can help you attract the best service design talent and grow your brand. Partner with us.
Don’t miss important updates.
Join our email list to stay updated on new jobs, resources, events, and more to help you with your career