Interaction & Service Designer
At The Dock Accenture’s Global Centre for Innovation and R&D, we collaborate with top Fortune 500 clients to solve their biggest innovation challenges. Do you have the drive and grit to build lasting impact for these clients and leave your mark?Our Havoc Team consists of 60 diverse entrepreneurial problem solvers committed to crafting meaningful change. We attract clients eager to pioneer in their industries. To build better futures, we seek talent with unmatched ambition and a proven dedication to change.We value diversity in all forms and actively seek people of colour, LGBTQIA+ members, individuals with disabilities, and those with varied backgrounds and experiences.Some previous projects to check out!
- Using emerging tech to help people with Alzheimer’s
- Leveraging human collaboration and artificial intelligence to save our Coral Reefs
- Reimagining the sport fan’s experience with ESPN
- Improving representation of black people in marketing with BRiM
As an Interaction & Service Designer you:Tackle client challenges with compelling research, design, and storytelling. Act as a great teammate, bringing your diverse skills and passion for solving problems. Think systemically, connecting products, services, and data, while keeping the human at the centre of your craft. Enjoy working closely with innovation practitioners, data scientists, and strategists to solve client problems and build new solutions.Day-to-day, you will:
- Solve design problems end-to-end, from identifying user needs and generating concepts, defining, prototyping and crafting products and services.
- Support and execute design research activities.
- Synthesise research to uncover insights and design rapid prototypes for stakeholder testing.
- Collaborate with other designers, innovation practitioners, data scientists, and strategists.
- Communicate ideas and concepts to internal and external stakeholders.
- Support new business development efforts by providing expert guidance in pitch efforts and proposals.
- Consistently push the boundaries of your design craft to explore emerging areas such as artificial intelligence, voice, and mixed reality.
- Act as a design ambassador for The Dock; attending and leading community events, workshops, and conferences.
- Support the wider project team with the day-to-day execution of the project plan.
- Support in designing and delivering client workshops and experiences.
Desired experience & skills:
- We’re recruiting for various roles, from new graduates to more experienced hires. As a minimum, we’re looking for:
- 2 – 4 years of design experience (post graduate studies can cover 1-2 years).
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Interaction, Product, Visual, UX/UI and/or Service Design.
- Proficiency with the latest software and design applications including Figma, Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office.
- A digital design portfolio demonstrating your strategic and creative contribution in various projects.
- Have a digital design portfolio showcasing problem-solving through concepts.
- Skilled in using design and prototyping software like Figma and Adobe CC.
- Experience with AI design tools.
- Excellent communication skills, including presenting and discussing design choices, and both providing and receiving design feedback.
- Familiarity with the principles of interaction, service design, rapid prototyping and human centred design
- Client-oriented with a dedication to adding business value through design.
- Demonstrated strategic and creative contribution in various projects.
- Willingness to receive and act on feedback, crafting and adjusting designs accordingly.
- Ability to work with the Design/Project lead to explore and refine multiple design concepts.
More jobs at Accenture
More jobs in Ireland
Global Payments Inc
Report this Job Listing
We can help you attract the best service design talent and grow your brand. Partner with us.
Don’t miss important updates.
Join our email list to stay updated on new jobs, resources, events, and more to help you with your career