Service Designer (f/m/d)
Our goal: happy employees who feel comfortable at work. Your goal: to design workplaces that make exactly that possible. With our corporate culture, in which you meet at eye level, learn from each other and CVs can be colorful, we lay the foundation that you can safely build on. Raise the satisfaction of our employees to the next level with our tribe "Enjoy your Workplace".
- As an experienced service design expert, you are well versed in creating an optimal and positive employee experience
- You put employee satisfaction first and bring their needs into line with efficiency, effectiveness and quality
- To do this, you take a close look at the employee journey: You identify the relevant sub-journeys and recognize the important emotional touchpoints that should be optimized
- To do this, you collect, research and analyze qualitative and quantitative data and create suitable personas
- To find problems and solutions, you reach into your full method kit: by leading workshops with interfaces, you co-creatively arrive at a hypothesis of the problem and verify it
- Speaking of inclusion: When redesigning the underlying processes, you have an explicit focus on digitization and automation
- You keep executives and stakeholders reliably up to date, communicate key figures on goal achievement and also pick up employees in day-to-day operations with understandable explanations
- Degree or completed commercial training
- Several years of experience in the areas of service design, process design, employee / customer journey, digitization & automation
- IT process understanding and understanding of a regulatory environment
- Sound methodological knowledge and practice in (agile) project work
- Able to make data-based and user-centric decisions
- Structured, far-sighted and solution-oriented working style
- Team spirit and excellent communication skills
- Customer and service-oriented (employees as customers)
- Very good German and English, both written and oral
More jobs at ING Deutschland
We haven't found any other jobs at ING Deutschland.
More jobs in Germany
Senior Service Designer (w/m/x)
NTT DATA DACH
Service Designer Customer Interaction (m/f/d)
Senior Service Designer f/m/d
Report this Job Listing
We can help you attract the best service design talent and grow your brand. Partner with us.
Don’t miss important updates.
Join our email list to stay updated on new jobs, resources, events, and more to help you with your career