How mobility will feel tomorrow on rails, roads and air is decided today at your workplace. It doesn't matter whether you're a number cruncher, organizational talent or analyst: with talent and passion you will be involved in future-oriented mobility and logistics solutions and get to know us as a dynamic, widely networked employer. Decide now how millions of people will experience mobility tomorrow – and how we at DB will experience it.
As an employee at DB Systel, you will actively shape digitization in the group and play a key role in shaping the digital future of Deutsche Bahn.
Would you like to establish a new service in the DB Group that is based on one of the most innovative technologies in the infrastructure environment in the coming years? Is it your mindset to optimally support customers in their digitization issues? Then you are exactly right with us! With us you get the opportunity to help shape things in a highly exciting environment right from the start, to realize your ideas and to design edge computing together in a team in such a way that it can cover a wide range of use cases for our customers and thereby leverage the synergies of a platform approach .
We are looking for you as a (senior) specialist in Edge Computing Services for DB Systel as soon as possible. You can choose whether you want to work from one of our locations in Berlin, Erfurt or Frankfurt am Main or mostly remotely.
- You establish edge computing technology as a service
- To do this, you integrate the provider services into the DB system
- In addition, you will support the design, installation and testing
- You help to develop the Order2Cash platform by integrating orderability and billing processes for the corresponding products based on the existing processes
- You also ensure the quality of our end-to-end service process through documentation and troubleshooting
- Together with the team you drive the constant service development
- University studies in digital media, business and service design, service innovation, economics or similar
- Several years of experience in service design and service management
- Basic understanding of modern, especially decentralized digital platforms and agile product development processes
- Openness to agile organizational structure and self-determined work
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills, team player qualities and strong communication skills
- Ability to simplify and reproduce complex issues
- Creativity and openness to new trends and technologies, but also the willingness to work within given frameworks
More jobs at Deutsche Bahn
Service Designer (f / m / d)
More jobs in Germany
Senior Service Designer (m/w/d)
Senior Service Designer (f/m/x)
NTT DATA DACH
UX/Service Designer M/F/D
Siemens Digital Industries Software
Report this Job Listing
We can help you attract the best service design talent and grow your brand. Partner with us.
Don’t miss important updates.
Join our email list to stay updated on new jobs, resources, events, and more to help you with your career