Service Designer (m/w/d)
As a service designer (m/f/d), you play a central role within the development process and support the interdisciplinary teams with your technical knowledge. Your creative perspective is crucial for the implementation of the ideas. Modern working methods such as co-creation, design thinking and agile working provide the appropriate framework for rethinking processes and developing solutions for the market of tomorrow.
- As part of the design team, you are responsible for ensuring that digital products and services are developed in a user-centered and iterative manner
- For you, the focus is on the end users – personas, customer journeys and service blueprints are part of every project
- You plan and moderate interactive creative workshops and design sprints with internal and external stakeholders
- You are familiar with the entire design process – from problem analysis to solution finding and validation
- You work in changing agile teams together with UX designers, software developers, data specialists and product owners
- You support the development of suitable business models in collaboration with business stakeholders
- You have a university degree in (service) design, strategy, psychology or a related field
- You have several years of professional experience in the area of service design or digital product and service development
- You have extensive knowledge of Design Thinking, Lean UX and Agile and ideally experience with Figma & the Adobe Creative Cloud
- You are a strong communicator, self-confident and assertive – this is also evident, for example, in your workshop facilitation with large groups
- You have a good feel for people and their needs and are a real team player
- You have very good knowledge of German and English (spoken and written)
More jobs at KION Group
We haven't found any other jobs at KION Group.
More jobs in Germany
Senior Service Designer (m/f/d)
Senior Service Designer (f/m/d)
Audi Business Innovation GmbH
Report this Job Listing
We can help you attract the best service design talent and grow your brand. Partner with us.
Don’t miss important updates.
Join our email list to stay updated on new jobs, resources, events, and more to help you with your career