Internship Service Design
Robert Bosch GmbH
- Support us in exciting user experience projects for various business units of Bosch with a focus on service design.
- As a central service provider within the company, we support the development of leading-edge projects for a wide spectrum of consumer, industrial, and automotive domains.
- We design services of tomorrow, in particular in the context of the internet of things, for both B2B and B2C.
- Collaborate within interdisciplinary teams and support us along all project phases, from user research and analysis to design and testing.
- Contribute to innovate or improve services from Bosch by applying user-centered design.
- Education: studies in the field of Service Design, Interaction Design or comparable
- Personality and Working Practice: analytical, conceptual, team-minded, enthusiastic, independent and reliable
- Experience: with service design process and tools such as customer journey mapping or service blueprints
- Knowledge: proficiency in prototyping and visualizing ideas both on paper and digitally e.g. in Adobe CS, Sketch or other prototyping tools
- Enthusiasm: passion for user-centered design across human, business and technology
- Languages: fluent in English, German is a valuable plus
Apply for Job
More jobs at Robert Bosch GmbH
We haven't found any other jobs at Robert Bosch GmbH.
More jobs in Germany
Senior Service Designer (f/m/d)
Service Designer (f/m/d)
Senior Service Designer (m/w/d)
Agency / Consultancy
Report this Job Listing
We can help you attract the best service design talent and grow your brand. Partner with us.
Don’t miss important updates.
Join our email list to stay updated on new jobs, resources, events, and more to help you with your career
We’ll use your email to send you updates about the report and other helpful service design topics. We hate spam just as much as you do, so we’ll never share your email. Unsubscribe anytime.