Dear Service / UX design professional
Have you always dreamt of working for an international organization, that allows you to fully utilize all your design skills while trying out new ideas? Let us introduce Sievo, a rapidly growing Finnish B2B company building a globally leading software product in procurement analytics. We are looking for a Service / UX design professional to join our design dream team in Helsinki, led by our Senior UX designer Ville Tukiainen.
Are you up for the challenge of bridging the gap between business and engineering with design? You’ll be working on our Materials Forecasting solution to create a top-notch user experience together with a Product manager and Development engineers. Your tasks will include user research, prototyping, building use cases, UI design, user flows, and all the other good design stuff that makes Sievo users jump for joy .
You will be allowed to try out your ideas, even the ones that might fail. Spanning from designing intuitive user interfaces to creating user engagement strategies, this is a job for a multi-talent willing to make real business impact. Let us know if you have a burning desire to understand end users’ motivations and come up with creative ways to improve their experience. Sievo is a 'Great place to work' award winner with a competitive compensation package and office located in downtown Helsinki.
Do you have experience in these areas?
- Previous experience working as a service or user experience designer or similar position
- Knowing User research methodologies and which to use at what point
- Understanding both business and development
- Working with users on complex (B2B) software features
- Engaging with different stakeholders to understand their needs
- Prototyping tools, methods and processes from sketches to high fidelity
- Intuitive UI design that speaks the user’s language while following design guidelines
- Implementing and utilizing user analytics tools to find insights
More jobs at Sievo
We haven't found any other jobs at Sievo.
More jobs in Finland
Senior Service Designer
Report this Job Listing
We can help you attract the best service design talent and grow your brand. Partner with us.
Don’t miss important updates.
Join our email list to stay updated on new jobs, resources, events, and more to help you with your career