We are looking for Service Designer to support developing solutions to our customers’ growing sustainability needs. As a new Carbon Neutral solutions team within the Marketing & Services business unit, we are responsible for the acceleration of sustainable solution and partnership growth. We are identifying customer needs and designing solutions that help our customers reach carbon neutrality. This is just the beginning of our journey and we are looking for someone eager to support us in changing our mindset towards customer centricity and design thinking.
Your part in Neste journey
In this role, you will lead the creation of customer-driven services and support service owners in managing the conceptualised services. You will gather customer insight, identify opportunities for new services within chosen opportunity areas and build profitable and validated service concepts that help our customers reach their carbon neutrality targets. The role will be discovering value propositions to customers’ pain points and creating new viable and profitable solutions to customers.
This is a “hands on” -role where you get to:
- Drive sustainable solution development together with stakeholders across the organisation
- Identify and solve customers’ sustainability needs that have business potential by understanding customer insight data as well as internal and external drivers
- Create new concepts within the identified business environment by utilising service design methods
- Support in calculating business cases and potential for new solutions
- Fasilitate alignment and discovery workshops
Keys to success in this role
We hope to build a diverse team that is formed by strong professionals. We believe that these things could be some of your strong points:
- Passion and understanding for sustainability and co-creation with customers
- Entrepreneurial mindset and eagerness to build something new from scratch
- Persistence and ability to convince stakeholders by communicating clearly solutions for customers’ challenges
- Data-driven mindset and willingness to understand even the most complex customer pain points
In addition to the strong points above, the best combination of experiences, skills and background is
- You have relevant work experience (from service design or business design)
- Relevant studies (B.Sc) in Business, Sustainability, Economics, Social or Arts
- Previous experience in the field of sustainability is not necessary but beneficial
- Working language is Finnish & English
We also value
- Good self leadership skills
- Project leadership and facilitation skills
- Experience with lean ways of working
- Ability to influence the organisation and build understanding for design thinking
- Basic understanding of emission calculation methodologies
- Knowledge on climate strategy
- Understanding of our current customer segments
More jobs at Neste
We haven't found any other jobs at Neste.
More jobs in Finland
ICOS - Integrated Carbon Observation System
Report this Job Listing
We can help you attract the best service design talent and grow your brand. Partner with us.
Don’t miss important updates.
Join our email list to stay updated on new jobs, resources, events, and more to help you with your career