We are looking for an energetic Service Designer to shape the future of our IT environment. In the Service Designer -position you will work in global IT projects and contribute to further development of Service Design methods in Wärtsilä. To qualify for the job, you need to be creative, ambitious, good with people and a fun person to work with.
- Acting as a Service Designer in IT / operational development projects
- Facilitating Service Design workshops
- Collaborating with various stakeholders to understand user needs and design user journeys
- Arranging design reviews, conducting usability tests and working with the project team to get designs implemented
- Development of Service Design methods and tools at Wärtsilä
- Supporting and coaching colleagues with Service Design methods
- Communication with various stakeholders
- M.Sc. in Information Technology or Economics & Business Administration (human computer interaction or similar)
- 2 years work experience as a Service Designer
- Sound understanding of IT development process and business needs
- Solid skills in Service Design methods: workshop facilitation, service blueprints, user journeys, personas, UI prototypes etc. UX design skills are a plus
- Excellent visualization, communication and collaboration skills as well as strong will to make user flow as simple and smooth as possible
- Proactive and goal-focused attitude
- Fluent written and spoken English
- A challenging job with interesting global projects
- An opportunity to boost and leave your mark on our Service Design journey
- Supportive and skilled colleagues and inspiring atmosphere
- Opportunities for professional development and growth
Apply for Job
More jobs at Wärtsilä
More jobs in Finland
5 days ago
2 weeks ago
Senior Service Designer
2 months ago
Report this Job Listing
We can help you attract the best service design talent and grow your brand. Partner with us.
Don’t miss important updates.
Join our email list to stay updated on new jobs, resources, events, and more to help you with your career
We’ll use your email to send you updates about the report and other helpful service design topics. We hate spam just as much as you do, so we’ll never share your email. Unsubscribe anytime.