We are looking for a Strategic Service Designer to join our growing team. As a Strategic Service Designer, you have a key role in envisioning Compensate’s future role in the voluntary carbon market. As this is a new role, you'll get to design the position and responsibilities together with us.
You are passionate about customer needs and behavior, market analysis and business requirements. You understand the value of customer-centricity and customer experience. You get excited when you can involve other people from the organization. You are capable of choosing the relevant methods for collecting the needed input for your work and you translate the insights into tangible concepts.
If this sounds like you, please get in touch!
We know that unicorns are rather rare so we don't expect you to know and do everything. Life is a learning journey and the most important thing is that you get to bring your unique expertise into the team and get to grow in your role - as we all do.
What you would be doing at Compensate
- Helping to create the long-term, strategic vision based on collected insights
- Designing our customer experience across touchpoints like website, digital products, and in our customers’ digital ecosystems
- Designing service & product concepts and validating them with customers and other stakeholders
- Using the methods and frameworks preferred by you to create shared understanding and involvement across our team
- Collecting customer and market insights with the team and setting up the working practices around it
Qualities we are looking for
- Strategic thinker with a hands-on mindset
- Willingness to take ownership and capability to lead processes & project teams
- Strong people and teamwork skills, ability to work effectively within a team and independently
- Experience in design thinking approach and different methodologies
- Experience in collecting and analyzing customer & market insights and aligning customer experience and design with the strategic business objectives
- Ability to simplify complex things
- Effective communication skills in English, confidence in presenting and justifying design decisions
- Ability to adjust in a dynamic growth environment while staying focused on the longer-term goals
- A mixture of design skills is welcome e.g. design-thinking, service design, strategic and/or business design
- Passion for climate action
What you’ll get by joining us
- Possibility to design your own role and duties with us
- Opportunity to work for a great purpose in a continuously evolving field
- Working in a rapidly growing and developing voluntary carbon market
- Superb workmates and an empowering, international working culture
- Great growth opportunities in a learning-oriented working environment
- Flexibility in hybrid working arrangements
- Competitive employee benefits
- Cozy office located in the city center of Helsinki
More jobs at Compensate
We haven't found any other jobs at Compensate.
More jobs in Finland
Senior Service Designer
Report this Job Listing
We can help you attract the best service design talent and grow your brand. Partner with us.
Don’t miss important updates.
Join our email list to stay updated on new jobs, resources, events, and more to help you with your career