We are looking for a partner who:
- knows what service design, change management and design of internal processes in the organization,
- can be a valid part of workshops , or can even take them away,
- ideally has experience in the field of sustainable design , CSR, circular economics… or wants to gain such experience quickly.
- has experience working remotely. We have a team spread all over the Czech Republic and we cleverly combine remote work with onsite workshops for clients. The basic tools for our work are MIRO, Basecamp and Google Suite
From hard skills
- you have experience with mapping (you can visualize customer paths and the status of the organization)
- you can prototype / create visual models (most often in a digital environment) and think of experiments that will test the usefulness and functionality of the design.
- you can make a group of people work together (you will design beneficial workshops and create a safe environment for teamwork)
And most importantly, we are looking for someone who has in his head what he wants to go for in his profession , and he sees Pábení as a suitable platform that will allow him to do so. In other words, we are looking for someone who sees in what we do a space for the realization of their design ambitions.
We want you to take the things we do together as space for our own growth. The place where you want to develop, touch it. Otherwise you will not enjoy working with us.
More jobs in Czech RepublicMore jobs in Remote
Digital Services Designer
Bell & Hurry
Digitální a informační agentura - DIA
Report this Job Listing
We can help you attract the best service design talent and grow your brand. Partner with us.
Don’t miss important updates.
Join our email list to stay updated on new jobs, resources, events, and more to help you with your career