CONFLUX - Evidence based design
We are looking for a person passionate about User Experience and Service design, who is able to do scouting and benchmarking (exploratory and comparative) in the reference sectors and target markets (energy); analyze and implement scenarios and processes; do research on customer behavior according to qualitative and quantitative approaches; analyze insights from surveys (qualitative and quantitative); design Customer Journey Mapping; devise innovative service and product concepts; define business models and strategic roadmaps.
We are looking for a person who has deep knowledge of approaches, methods and techniques for collaborative problem solving and co-design (e.g. Design Thinking) and who has experience in the conception, planning, facilitation and rationalization of workshops.
You will work closely with UX Research and UX/UI Design teams as an integral part of the product creation process.
The candidate must speak Spanish and English. The project is two months and is for contractors/freelance.
What does the Service designer do?
- You will work on small to medium sized projects, lasting a few weeks to several months, with whom you will share working methods and tools
- You will deal with a project management model that will allow you to efficiently organize work time and guarantee a quality result
- You will design the structure of the content to be presented to users and write microcopies to guide them in their navigation and help them achieve their goals
- You will work in a multidisciplinary and dynamic team where you will be able to increase your skills in UX research, UX design and UI design
Who is our ideal Service designer?
- You have experience as Service designer in complex and international contexts
- You know and are familiar with concepts related to Usr Experience with a Human-Centered and data-driven approach
- Excellent knowledge of Spanish and English (written and spoken). Knowledge of Italian language is also considered a plus
- Knowledge of Miro, Mural and design tools such as Figma, Sketch, Invision is preferred
- Excellent communication skills, especially for interacting with stakeholders and users
- Experience in creating strategic documents
- Experience in conducting interviews with stakeholders, users, shadowing, online ethnography, focus groups, empathy maps, personas, storyboards, customer journey
- Experience in stakeholder mapping, service blueprints, business model canvas, value proposition canvas, in-person and remote workshops, HMW, user stories, prototyping (physical and digital)
More jobs at CONFLUX - Evidence based design
We haven't found any other jobs at CONFLUX - Evidence based design.
More jobs in Colombia
Senior Service Designer & Researcher
Report this Job Listing
We can help you attract the best service design talent and grow your brand. Partner with us.
Don’t miss important updates.
Join our email list to stay updated on new jobs, resources, events, and more to help you with your career