Bavaria - Columbia
Mission: The Service Designer is responsible for designing harmonic, rewarding and significant services through all digital and non-digital contact points with a culture focused on the client and the consumer, generating memorable experiences for all the people involved in the process. process. Having as main pillars the people, the processes and the technology to rethink the challenges of the service, articulate opportunities, define strategies, create concepts and lead the development of innovative services.
- Organize sources of information, you must work with qualitative and quantitative methodologies to extract relevant information for decision-making from DCU.
- Collaborate with product design teams, UX research, UX Content, Product manager and Product Owner under an agile framework
- Identify how the company can reduce the cost of delivery and improve results by redesigning the user experience, business processes, and better collaboration between systems.
- Experience in managing internal stakeholders at different levels and facilitating co-creation spaces
- Map user service experiences to define and identify pains and opportunities that enable a memorable E2E experience.
- Experience in ideation, creation and implementation of digital and non-digital services
- Management and leadership skills to ensure deadlines are met and motivate others to work efficiently.
- Skills to understand the technical aspects of designs and their integration requirements
More jobs at Bavaria - Columbia
We haven't found any other jobs at Bavaria - Columbia.
More jobs in Colombia
Porvenir Pensiones y Cesantías
Report this Job Listing
We can help you attract the best service design talent and grow your brand. Partner with us.
Don’t miss important updates.
Join our email list to stay updated on new jobs, resources, events, and more to help you with your career