Senior Service Designer
We are looking for a Senior Service Designer Analyst. Design and implement services and products, digital and analog, value proposition, using a user-centered approach, unifying design, communication and technology in a way that generates and enhances memorable experiences for our customers.
- Maintenance and constant updating of our service blueprint, defining the user journey considering the different channels, points of contact and interactions, identifying critical problems and opportunities.
- Ability to conduct qualitative research using design research techniques.
- Design and review qualitative research reports.
- Ability to analyze and synthesize field data to identify key design insights.
- Creation of presentations and strategic documentation that facilitate understanding and a short, medium and long term vision.
- Design and facilitate co-creation sessions.
- Constant research and application of better digital design solutions, new interaction models and emerging technologies to guarantee service/product innovation.
Professional in Design, Design Engineering and related.
- Minimum experience of 4 years as a Service Designer, strategic designer or a similar role.
- Portfolio of design projects.
- Experience design methodologies and user research.
- Human-centered Design.
- English B2 onwards.
- visual representation skills
- Mastery of service design tools
More jobs at VILIV
More jobs in Colombia
Porvenir Pensiones y Cesantías
Report this Job Listing
We can help you attract the best service design talent and grow your brand. Partner with us.
Don’t miss important updates.
Join our email list to stay updated on new jobs, resources, events, and more to help you with your career