We are looking for a Service Designer to join our client’s UX Team
DUTCH is MANDATORY
Your responsibility :
- You support the different roles of the project teams in determining the right mix of customer research in order to involve the customer in the project in the most objective way
- You deepen the knowledge of the SD team with your years of experience in UX research.
- You are responsible for the further development of customer research and its implementation in the organization
- You guide UX and policy staff in conducting interviews, surveys, Ulabs and data research.
- Increase the knowledge of the Service Design team about user research
- You share your extensive experience in user research with your own team and support other teams!!
- You help evangelize the data driven approach to product development
- In addition, you have a coaching and facilitating role to connect different roles in the organization (in project teams, transformation teams…). This means that you are quick to move along in different contexts and contents. You keep the helicopter view and can zoom in and take off when needed.
- You actively coach other employees, helping to propagate and roll out service design within the organization:
- You do hands-on coaching of concrete projects using service design tools (short term)
- You increase the Service Design knowledge and maturity on user research.
- You will work in close consultation with an internal Service Design coach
Your profile :
- You are a Service Designer or a Senior UI/UX Designer (+7 years experience)
- You have strong communication skills – You communicate fluently with your colleagues who have different roles, such as UX designers, product developers, marketers, data scientists, business architects, policy staff … In general, you are someone who always establishes clear and respectful contact.
- You are very empathic. You can easily put yourself in the users’ shoes.
- You are a self-starter.
- Working under time pressure is not a problem for you and you can easily deal with resistance.
- You like to be in front of a group and you can steer them without being the content expert.
- You are a group person and get energy from making people work together.
- You have affinity with the banking and finance sector.
More jobs in Belgium
Service Designer/UX Researcher
Report this Job Listing
We can help you attract the best service design talent and grow your brand. Partner with us.
Don’t miss important updates.
Join our email list to stay updated on new jobs, resources, events, and more to help you with your career