Knight Moves - Service Design
Knight Moves is looking for a Dutch-speaking service designer who would like to participate in challenging service design projects.
- Conduct design research and report insights through visuals and data
- Organize and facilitate design workshops
- You dare to take the lead in designing and implementing new services and service improvements together with a team of designers
- Design service concepts and effectively communicate them through customer journeys, service blueprints, UX prototypes, videos, presentations…
- High-level design of digital products and support the digital design team towards quality people-oriented products
- Conduct user testing and feedback sessions
- Keep up to date with service design trends
- You get energy from co-creating with colleagues, customers and users
- You are empathetic and like to delve into the needs of the customer and an organization
- You can translate conceptual ideas into visual solutions through concept sketches, wireflows, storyboards, etc.
- You can think and act from the customer’s perspective
- You are familiar with service design techniques such as user research, customer journeys, co-creation facilitation, etc.
- You master the Dutch language, French is a plus
More jobs at Knight Moves - Service Design
We haven't found any other jobs at Knight Moves - Service Design.
More jobs in Belgium
Service Designer/UX Researcher
Report this Job Listing
We can help you attract the best service design talent and grow your brand. Partner with us.
Don’t miss important updates.
Join our email list to stay updated on new jobs, resources, events, and more to help you with your career