Service Designer/UX Researcher
- support the different roles of the project teams in determining the right mix of customer research in order to involve the customer in the project in the most objective way
- a specialist, you deepen the knowledge of the Service Design team with your years of experience in UX research
- responsible for the further development of customer research and its implementation in the organization
- guide UX and policy staff in conducting interviews, surveys, Ulabs and data research
- draw up user research plans for various teams
- support the policy makers in detecting the real needs of the customer
- help evangelize the data driven approach to product development
- have a coaching and facilitating role to connect different roles in the organization, which means that you are quick to move along in different contexts and contents
- keep the helicopter view and zoom in and take off when needed
- as a senior Service Designer, you have over 5 years of experience in managing the customer research and product development
- strong analytical mind and quality driven
- have the following core competences : Collaborating, Customer orientation, Effective communication, Independent, Priority management, Stress resistant
- nice to have experience in Adobe XD and Angular
More jobs at 4P square
We haven't found any other jobs at 4P square.
More jobs in Belgium
Knight Moves - Service Design
Report this Job Listing
We can help you attract the best service design talent and grow your brand. Partner with us.
Don’t miss important updates.
Join our email list to stay updated on new jobs, resources, events, and more to help you with your career