Senior Service Designer
About the Opportunity
Reporting to the Head of Design, The Senior Service Designer will create intuitive, compelling and personalised experiences for our members/customers across all channels.
This could be just the right role for you
You’ll be a part of continuing to build a strong design practice and have the opportunity to work with and lead projects across a broad portfolio. Successful candidates will be proven collaborative, service design-led leaders, demonstrate the ability to partner and drive cross-functional change, and have strong written and verbal communication, as well as project management skills.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Create and manage design project plans independently and with confidence
- Research customer needs, market trends, experience improvement opportunities and innovation opportunities
- Leading customer research activities and projects including Interviews, contextual inquiry, focus groups and diary studies
- Facilitation and Delivery of cross company design sprints, ideation and customer journey mapping workshops and use a range of creative techniques to lead participants through a process that delivers additional value for projects
- Lead activities to design, prototype, test and validate or pivot on customer, employee and partner experiences and concepts
- Design, and communicate service concepts, using a range of tools and methods that cover all of the touchpoints of a customer’s journey
- Quantify the value of experiences through metrics such as NPS and LTR scores and communicate this clearly throughout the project and to key stakeholders.
What you’ll need to be successful
- Minimum 4 years UX, Service Design or Industry experience
- Relevant education in Design, Psychology, Social Science, Entrepreneurship, Business or another relevant field
- Excellent understanding and experienced application of HCD methodologies and activities including project scoping and design project planning, workshops facilitation, CX research, journey development, prototyping and testing
- Have a flair for facilitation and use a range of creative techniques to lead participants through a process that deliver additional value for projects
- Understanding and application of best practice customer experience, usability and accessibility standards
More jobs in Australia
Kingston City Council
Lead Service Designer
University of Technology Sydney
Report this Job Listing
We can help you attract the best service design talent and grow your brand. Partner with us.
Don’t miss important updates.
Join our email list to stay updated on new jobs, resources, events, and more to help you with your career