Lead Service Designer
We’re looking for a superstar Lead Service Designer to work within one of our digital tribes to deliver and lead digital experiences that are simple, effective, personal and exciting for our customers.
You will be managing between 1 and 5 Designers within your project or portfolio. You’ll manage their recruitment, personal development and the performance cycle. Proactively mentoring and putting in place practices that encourage mastery of domain skills.
- Lead the design for a key project or program of work, ensuring the detailed design is consistent with the Optus Digital Design System while also ensuring it strategically makes sense
- Influence key stakeholder across the organisation on importance of effective customer experience
- Make customer experience central through every design and effectively measure impact
- Collaborate with the Product Owner and Product Manager to resolve impediments and identify resourcing needs
- Delivery outcomes, e.g. working product that meets CX principles and the “Definition of Done”
- Communicate and champion the use of customer research for new opportunities, products and service decisions based on customer research and insights
- Designing new and optimising customer journeys and interfaces, from low-def to high-def artefacts including sketching, wireframing, interactive prototyping
- Facilitate discussions and workshops around your work and its iterations, including exploratory and collaborative sessions with team members and partner stakeholders.
The successful candidate will have 5+ years in Product Design or UX/UI/Service Design, strong stakeholder management with the ability to influence and present back to senior leadership and previous experience working in a large complex organisation/agile environment.
As a provider of essential services across Australia, Optus has a critical role in the community through keeping our customers connected to the people they love and the things that matter. It is also our priority to ensure we provide our amazing people and our customers with a healthy and safe workplace environment. In light of the significant risks posed by COVID-19, Optus expects all workers to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, and will require vaccination for certain roles as well as access to Optus workplaces. Please speak to us if you have any questions about this policy or how it impacts you, including any concerns you might have about meeting this requirement.
More jobs at Optus
More jobs in Australia
Kingston City Council
Lead Service Designer
University of Technology Sydney
Report this Job Listing
We can help you attract the best service design talent and grow your brand. Partner with us.
Don’t miss important updates.
Join our email list to stay updated on new jobs, resources, events, and more to help you with your career