Bank of Queensland
About The Role
The Integration Service Designer role will support the enterprise to assure alignment with the Bank of Queensland’s (BOQ) Integration Strategy with operational and delivery needs, managing the engagement between business and technology stakeholders for enterprise services and providing guidance to integration and data technology platforms.
This will require establishment and management of integration service and component designs, design constraints, patterns and guardrails across our domains to deliver fit for purpose integration service solutions to meet the desired business outcome.
You will be responsible for ensuring that integration designs adhere to our business needs, by applying the principles of Domain Driven Design (DDD) through the Model Driven Design (MDD) methodology.
Additionally, you will directly engage with stakeholders including business service owners, tech platform owners, architects, delivery teams and partners to capture and document the integration services in alignment with the BOQ’s enterprise architecture, IT strategy, architecture reference models and the enterprise architecture framework.
The Integration Service Designer role is a new role in our team, that aims to be a mid-point between senior engineer/technical lead and integration architecture.
We are looking for an enthusiastic individual that is well versed in low-level API design and implementation using Azure technologies; but this is not a hands-on role. You will be using your experience to advise and guide engineers; but will be Soley focused on design, documentation and ensuring the spirit of high-level architectural designs are met on the ground.
Some key attributes that we will be looking for are:
- Strong software design skills with a focus on integration.
- Proficient in Model Driven Design using UML2.
- Strong data modelling skills using UML Class Diagrams.
- Demonstrated contract first design and development skills with UML2 and Open API Spec.
- Demonstrated experience implementing Domain Driven Design concepts.
- Strong business analysis skills, including BPMN notation.
- Understanding of the TOGAF content meta-model specifically business services, their meaning and value.
- Demonstrated experience in API design and development applying the principles of Domain Driven Design.
- Strong communication skills, with ability to simply explain concepts to stakeholders and engineering teams.
More jobs in Australia
Kingston City Council
Lead Service Designer
University of Technology Sydney
Report this Job Listing
We can help you attract the best service design talent and grow your brand. Partner with us.
Don’t miss important updates.
Join our email list to stay updated on new jobs, resources, events, and more to help you with your career