Senior Service Designer
We are in search for a Service Designer defines customer journeys, experience and touchpoints along the way to ensure a consistent and valuable experience for customers and staff. They ensure these experiences align to backend operations, processes, data and infrastructure.
What will your day look like
• Opportunity building: Proactively and periodically review market, customer, and ANZ landscape to understand and activate strategic opportunities.
• Project scoping: Lead the scoping and planning design activities in the project, ensuring the design activities remain on track and are set up for success.
• Design research: Drive the planning and execution of qualitative and quantitative research to understand business, customer, and market needs and opportunities across all stages of the design process (test, learn and iterate).
• Analysis and synthesis: Leading synthesis of research to identify and present evidence led user/organisational segments and key actionable insights. Defining a plan and set of initiatives based on insights from research.
• Ideation: Strong experience in using collaborative ideation techniques to create and validate solutions.
• Mapping: Define end to end customer journey/s with consideration for technical, regulatory, and operational gaps. Building a user ecosystem and service blueprints as central artefacts to visualise specific actionable items.
• Facilitation: Leading workshops with end users to co-design and prototype the user ecosystem and service blueprints.
• Prototyping: Iteratively develop user flows, financial modelling, and service blueprints to present a whole of market/business view on strategy.
• User testing: Lead and conduct testing of prototypes with users and stakeholders. Capturing insights and feedback to inform marketing, comms, change management, business and technical requirements.
• Design artefacts: Define the key features for prototypes and design requirements for subsequent content, UX, and UI design.
• Framework and standards: Ensure that our design methodologies, standards and frameworks are adhered to and drive consistently engaging user experiences.
• Coaching: Ability to increase the design maturity of the team, building rapport and maintaining stakeholder relationships. Coaching and guiding your cross-functional team to apply a service design approach
• Accessibility: Proven understanding, knowledge and experience working with accessibility standards (i.e. WCAG 2.1) and how this can be applied.
What will you bring?
As a Senior Service Designer, you will be part of the Design Office Portfolio chapter, leading a number of cross functional teams of squad members and business stakeholders through the application of a combined Human Centred Design and Lean Six Sigma process to design a range of seamless experiences (including external and internal user touch points, necessary partner and platform considerations, and regulatory or compliance requirements) in various projects within the portfolio. You will coach other designers and project/team members in service design and be expected to present to stakeholders/partners/clients and work collaboratively with your team to improve our customers financial wellbeing.
Customers and bankers name cybercrime and scams amongst their top concerns today, education support is essential to building and maintaining trust in ANZ services. Increasing, government, industry and likely legislative reform make it more important than ever that ANZ plays a role in raising awareness of evolving threats and enables customers to manage their finances securely in an increasingly online world. Service design is essential to:
– developing impactful educational interventions to support frontline bankers to engage with customers about cybersecurity and scams (e.g. identify opportunities to make cyber security part of everyday interactions)
– disrupting cyber/scam events with just in time /audience specific educational interventions
– designing creative resources to engage and educate
The service designer will work closely with the Product Owner to develop the Group wide strategy for customer education and support the squad in delivery of resources and services.
More jobs at ANZ
Senior Service Designer
Lead Service Designer
More jobs in Australia
Kingston City Council
Lead Service Designer
University of Technology Sydney
Report this Job Listing
We can help you attract the best service design talent and grow your brand. Partner with us.
Don’t miss important updates.
Join our email list to stay updated on new jobs, resources, events, and more to help you with your career