Didn't find a job?
There are more Service Design jobs than you think
5 tips to help you find Service Design job opportunities that could be interesting for a service designer just like you.
You might say: There are not many Service Design jobs in my country!
Sorry about that mate, but there is hope 😉 Indeed, in some countries employers don’t use the word Service Design so much. This is for example the case in Switzerland 🇨🇭 where Daniele, one of the founders of this website is from.
So how did he find service design job opportunities in a country where almost nobody uses the term? It’s pretty simple ✅
- Look for similar terms to Service Design that are more trendy in your country.
- Look for similar fields to Service Design.
- Look for companies that hired service designers in the past.
- Look in multiple niche design and innovation job boards.
- And don’t forget to check this job board obviously.
More details below ↩️
Tip 1: Check the Service Design job board
Tip 2: Look for companies using service design
💡 Below you’ll find a few tips to find more jobs. If you have other tips that’s great. Drop us a line and we’ll add them.
Tip 3: Look for related jobs title to Service Design
As an inspiration, here a list of job titles you could search for when you are looking for jobs locally but can’t find any Service Design role. This will help you find Service Design job opportunities which are hidden 😉
- UX researcher
- Design Researcher
- Field Researcher
- Qualitative Researcher
- Prototyping specialist
- Innovation coach / specialist / expert / coach
- Design Thinking coach / specialist / expert / coach
- Experience Designer
- Design Sprint coach / specialist / expert / coach
- Business Designer
Tip 4: Look for similar fields to Service Design
- Human Centered Design
- Design Thinking
- Customer Experience
- Employee Experience
- Experience Design
- UX Design
- User Experience
- Business Design
- Design Sprint
Tip 5: Look in other niche design job boards
UX job boards
💡 You know another job board that could be interesting for service designers? Great, drop us a line and we’ll add it.